Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Part-2: Want Quick Divorce? Come in...: [Kahani Ghar-Ghar ki]


Click for Part-1


Fault list ready.....


My client Chitra Singh came next day to my office at 5:00 PM. She removed a rolled-page from her leather bag. ‘This is it’, she said to me. I was not amazed at all to see, 21 negative points she drafted against her husband Arun. I smiled for myself, as asked only 10, 11 extra were added, 101%  value addition. I didn’t read any of those and kept it inside my drawer. I asked her ‘You got 2000 Rs, my initial fees for handling your case?’ Baffled she looked at me said ‘Yes, but aleast have a look at the list?’. ‘Yes, Sure I will.’ She gave me money and said now what?

‘I will send notice to your husband intimating him about the divorce-case that we are filing. ‘ I said.  ‘Ok, and.....?’ she said. ‘Tomorrow can you come at same time and give me another two list?   One list having 10 bad points in you, as a wife and another list showing 5 good things in your husband.’ I said to her. She gave me a irritated look with all three synonym bemused, confused and bewildered together and said, what is this? I said, same thing, this helps in strengthening the case.

Next day, my client arrived at dot 5:00 PM, this is what I like about highly educated people their every move is time-bound. Today she didn’t say anything, directly knocked the door, came-in, sat and gave the two lists I asked for.  First list 10 bad points about her, I opened and saw, seriously.... she mentioned only 8 negative points about herself:
  1. Not a good cook[Chapatis still shape like Afghanistan and Nepal]
  2. Short-tempered
  3. Mood swinger
  4. Can’t adjust any other relatives than mine.
  5. Workaholic, Excessive usage of phone[for office work]
  6. Cant dedicate time for family
  7. Not a good listener[to husband]
  8. Always feel, husband have another affair


And second list containing contained good points in her husband[asked 5 gave 8]:
  1.  Good looking, dashing personality[with a smile emoticon]
  2. Generous and Risk Taker
  3. Forgiver
  4. Loving and Caring
  5. Ready to die for me
  6. Good listener[to me]
  7. Cares for my parents
  8. Not workaholic.

I took the list and kept it in the drawer without reacting on it. Mrs. Chitra, surely wanted to catch my neck swirl it here and there, in order to know the outcome of this stupid points-based exercise. Also she must be getting thoughts whether she chose wrong advocate for such a sensitive matter. Before she could speak further, I told her, ‘Ok, then I will draft the case and send notice to your husband. Then let’s wait for the response from him. Our next step depends on his next step. Don't worry!!’ And she went home.

After  10 days, my office door again knocked. A man in his 30’s with angry face, came inside. ‘Advocate Upmanyu? I am Arun Singh.’ he said. ‘I remembered, yes, Mr. Arun, please have a seat’ I said. ‘I have not come here to sit, I got legal divorce-notice from your office. Can you please explain me bit more on this’ he said. His voice tempo was going higher with every sentence now. I said, ’Yes I am an lawyer and I am just doing my job in serving my client, your wife Mrs. Chitra Singh.’  ‘What kind of person you are, is this a right business of breaking someone’s house. I think you must be one , who for your personal monitory profit, dumped my wife’s brain with such unethical feeds,.....he went on saying whatever he had come with for next 3-5 minutes.

Once he was done, he took a pause. I asked him, ‘Mr. Arun, even you want divorce right? Your marriage is not going through a good patch. You both hate each other’s face, avoid eye-contacts. You spend your time in liquor-bars then at home. You raise hand on your wife. You don’t miss any opportunity finding issues in your wife etc etc... ‘. ‘ Well this does not mean I want divorce from her’ he said. I asked him ‘Then what do you want from her? and what is root cause of your this behavior with her. My client cannot sustain this any further and wants to come out of this mortal scenario.’ Now, Mr. Arun started looking down at my blue-colored paper-weight kept on my table. ‘Tell me Mr. Arun, am I doing anything wrong in saving my clients life? She has risk of her life with you, tomorrow you can even kill her under the influence of alcohol, as per her statement given to me. Please seek a right legal advice in case you want or just attend the court on required dates, sign the divorce papers and spare my client’s life. ’ I said. ‘I love her, I want to stay with her’ he said and went quite for a minute. And said ‘ Save my marriage, I love Sonu.’

I was getting to know now, what was going in his mind. And he started speaking further[I am only legal advisor in whole world, who is fighting legal case for both the client and the opponent].
We both were happy, our career, work was going well. There was spark in Sonu[Chitra], she got promotions very quickly, her salary increased like anything, well I was struggling for single appreciation from management. Even I was happy with her growth. With promotions her responsibilities also increased in office,  she started spending more time in office and after office at home on office calls. I felt deprived of her love, emotions. I started feeling more lonely with everyday. Every-time I came home from office, either she was still in office or if at home she would be in calls. I felt she had no space for me.
This increased frustration pushed me towards rejection and loneliness. I took help of alcohol. With this disputes increased and quarrels in each thoughts, between us emerged like a volcano. And we are this stage today.

‘Ok, can you draft me 10 bad point in you as husband and 5 good points in your wife now?’  I said and he started writing those down and gave me the list in no time.

10 bad points as a husband:
  1. Raised hand on my Sonu.
  2. Started seeking help of alcohol to resolve loneliness.
  3. Felt bit jealous of her career growth.
  4. Unable to understand her official commitment and problem.
  5. Stopped dropping and picking her up from office.
  6. Didn't  listen to her suggestions.
  7. Quarrel with her on food made.
  8. Finding issues in whatever she did
  9. Jealous about her bank-balance.
  10. Didn't buy anything for her in past 2 years.


5 good points in her:
  1. Loving, caring
  2. Fought with parents and left her house just for me.
  3. Can’t stay without her
  4. Will be my side in worst situation.
  5. Her presence makes me feel strong and happy.

I took both the list and kept in my drawer in envelops. And asked Mr. Arun to come tomorrow by 5:30 PM in the evening. Mr. Arun opened the door for going and I asked him, ‘Hey Arun, one last question, Do you think your wife has any affair going on?’. He replied, ‘Of-course not, we are made for each other.’ And he left.

I immediately called Mrs. Chitra and asked her to come to office the next day by sharp 5:00 PM.
As expected she came and asked ‘Any further update?’ .I said ‘Yes’, I took her to another cabin and said ‘Have a seat first.’ I gave her the envelop containing good point about her which Arun wrote and said, read this, this is what he think about you. There was an evangelist affirmative smile on her face, reading just those 5 points. In another one minute before she could say anything ,I handed over the second envelop containing 10 bad points in her husband. She became blank after reading it. I left the cabin and said, I will come in a moment.

Mr. Arun arrived at 5:30 PM, without any formality, I told him, why do you want stay with a short-tempered,  mood-swinger, who cant even adjust with your parents. ‘What are you saying, Mr Upmanyu ’. I am not saying this, this  is what your wife is saying and I handed him the bad-points list about his wife, which she had written. He read and said, no its completely not right. She took good care of my parents, though she didn’t know cooking but she did everything for me.

I took a pause and gave him second list containing good points about him. Reading it, he rectified his seating posture in a more positive way. ‘Hey, she still loves me, cares for me’ he said, touched his forehead  with his right hand and a surge of happiness could be easily seen on his face.
I asked him to sit for a while and went to another cabin where his wife was seating. I told her ‘You are taking a right decision of divorcing your jealous husband. If you don’t mind can you come out we will proceed with case’ I said. Listening this she crushed the paper containing negative points about her husband and still remained seated. ‘Mrs Chitra....? What happened? ‘He is not that bad.’ She said and kept quite.

I called her out and she was amazed to see her husband there. They both looked down and again looked at each other with anger.  A moment ago, when I said against your spouse you could not listen, and when you are in front of each you are not expressing what you have for each other, instead you are looking down. We are humans, we all have positive and negative points, no one is perfect. One who is perfect, is not human. I saw love in both of you, it is there, it just that you are not expressing it to each other. You have also confessed about your shortcomings in your own handwriting.  Life is short, who knows there is no tomorrow, and your feeling for each other will remain with you only, unexpressed. What is the use of that love and respect. Express love and it will grow. Express love and it will create charm and wonder in your life. Ego just breaks happy marriages.

I guess they understood what I wanted to say, Mrs. Chitra gave me my 10,000 Rs, as my legal advice fees, and they both went away. Well I don't say NO to my fees. Fee's earned in just a span of 10 days, for not breaking a marriage and most importantly somebody was leaving my office with happy faces. This is case number 129 of my last 10 years career. Yes, I am only advocate in whole world who charge people for not breaking their marriages and I have been very successful in my passion of resolving conflicts and saving marriages. Because Marriages are made in Heaven!!

Thanks for reading!!   Click for Part-1

Click below links for releases till now:

Did she really loved me....? Part-1

Did she really loved me....? Part-2

Did she really loved me....? Part-3

Did she really loved me....? Part-4

Did she really loved me....? Part-5

Did she really loved me....? Part-6

Did she really loved me....? Part-7

Did she really loved me....? Part-8

Did she really loved me....? Part-9

Did she really loved me....? Part-10

Did she really loved me....? Part-11

Did she really loved me....? Part-12

Did she really loved me....? Part-13

Did she really loved me....? Part-14

Did she really loved me....? Part-15[The End]

Want to own your own start-up? Want to be Richie Rich?

Hey Corona, you should go now!!

Part-1: Want to quickly become an Selenium Automation Engineer and build framework right from scratch?


Part-2:Want to quickly become an Selenium Automation Engineer and build framework right from scratch?

Part-1: Want Quick Divorce? Come in...: [Kahani Ghar-Ghar ki]

Part-2: Want Quick Divorce? Come in...[Kahani Ghar Ghar ki]


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to create any mathematics tables with excel...

  Generate any tables with excel... 1.        Go to excel sheet, in first cell ‘A1’ enter the number whose table you want to generate, for...